Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day One

12:08 p.m.   I think I came up with this blog idea a year or two ago, and then I'm sure was promptly distracted by a bag of Doritos. Since then my weight has zig-zagged, twirled, swing-danced, and acrobated all over the place. 

So starting today, I'm at least writing about it where anyone can see so I might be able to wrestle myself into some form of self-restraint. Even if I'm the only one who reads it...well we can just pretend. 

Started off well today with a banana and Greek yogurt, and then all went to hell with an energy drink and approximately a third of a bag of Ringold Jalapeño Cheddar pretzels. I'm sure totally healthy. Good side, downloaded My Fitness Pal calorie tracker. Worth a shot, starting tomorrow? Blugh.  

Starting weight: 219.4 lbs (yikes!)

Hopefully measurements to come soon. 

1:43p.m.   Just remembered there's wine at home. Already questioning diet. 

3:26p.m.   McDonald's for lunch. Chicken nuggety goodness. Have decided to have "last shebang". Obviously I need to tack on 5 more pounds to lose. 

9:57p.m.   Shopping over, having macaroni and mashed potatoes for dinner. I will miss them so much. *dramatic sob* Also, finishing bottle of wine. Can't leave that kind of temptation in the fridge. 

End of Day Count


 

Tomorrow is a new day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment